Manufactured by Heng Lee Sauce Sdn Bhd from Penang, Malaysia
Ingredients: Soy Bean Extract, Caramel, Sugar, Salt, Permitted Preservatives and Flavour Enhancer.
The recipe from the bottle:
- Heat up wok and add one ladle of cooking oil.
- Fry shrimps until half cook.
- Add 1 tsp of minced garlic, 1 tsp of chilli bowl, 10g of beans sprouts, 100g of koay teow, 6 pieces of cockle flesh and fe leaves of garlic chives.
- Stir fry until evenly mixed.
- Add egg with one ladle (15ml) of Char Koay Teow sauce.
- Stir evenly and serve.