Pandan Leaf Extract now in a convenient 60ml bottle. You get consistently pure concentrated goodness of Pandanus Amaryllifolius.
Also known as the fragrant vanilla of the East, Pandan Leaf Liquid Extract has a natural sweetness and lovely fragrance when added to your cooking, baking, drink and dessert.
How to use the Pandan Extract:
Unique features of our Pandan Leaf Extract:
- One teaspoon of concentrated essence is extracted from 7 Pandan leaves. So a little goes a long way.
- Natural flavour and colour (chlorophyll) with phytonutrients that’s naturally laced with high antioxidants including amino acid (glutamic acid, aspartic acid, threonine), protein, fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, sodium, vitamin C, essential oils, tocopherol and carotenoid.
- Soothing cleansing alkaline drink
- Can be used for cooking, baking, added to drinks and dessert
- Extracted without the use of any colorants, fillers, diluting agents or preservatives.
- No chemicals, sodium-free and non GMO
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Manufactured in a GMP, HACCP, HALAL Certified Facility
The pandan extract has 12 months expiratioin date, due to NIL preservatives.
Once you opened the bottle, please keep in the fridge. If it is closed to expiration date, pour it in a bag/container and store in the freezer. It will last for a long time.