Craving for hot teh tarik ( hot milk tea beverage)?
You can make it at home with our Teh tarik tea dust
Comes in 1 kg pack and sachet packs
Comes in 1 kg tea dust (in plactic bag packaging) and 240g – 40x 6g sachets packs
100% Ceylon tea
Product of Malaysia
The recipe for teh tarik is simple:
Hot water, tea dust and sweetened condensed milk. However, some people would add evaporated milk to it and then you pull!
- 500ml cup of hot water
- 2 tbsp tea dust or 1 sachet of tea dust
- 3-4 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 4-5 tbsp evaporated milk (optional)
- Brew the tea in hot water for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain and pour into a clean cup.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and stir.
- Carefully pour the tea into a second cup back and forth several times until the texture of the tea is creamy and frothy.
- Once you have achieved the desired texture, pour the tea into another cup and serve immediately.
Adjust the condensed milk/sweetness according to your taste.
From The Blog: