PREORDER FOR CHRISTMAS
DRIED SLICED KANTAN arriving in December, in time for Christmas.
Special launch price – $19.95 until 15th December 2019.
Price will go back to $24.95 on 16th December 2019
A Biotechnology processing approach from making the Dry Sliced Bunga Kantan
- The dehydrated kantan flower is made from pure flower – The outer layer of petals n all stems are removed, just the pure sweet flower is used
- The process is using a dehydration system n low heat drying – turn retain the texture & aroma
How to use the dehydrated kantan flowers:
- You can add the flowers straight to your assam laksa, nyonya assam and simmer.
- Soak the dehydrated flower to warm water and allow to soak for at least 15 minutes.
** To maximise the hygratiion process, please allow at least 15 minutes for the flowers to soak in the gravy / stock.
- Aroma is mantained
- Texture is still intact ** not as cruchy as fresh kantan flower, but can still feel and taste the texture of the kantan flower.
Left: hydrated kantan. Right dehydrated kantan
Using the hydrated kantan to make Kerabu Bee Hoon – Penang Style
Comes in 50g packaging:
How to store the dried kantan?
Once opened, store in air tight containers