With a blink of an eye, my son celebrated his 21st birthday yesterday. I still remember the day he was born, the day he started preschool, primary school, high school and currently at university and soon, he will be leaving home and fend for himself in the world.
They grow up in a blink of an eye. It is never too late, make the time now, treasure them and really get to know them. Listen to them; ask them questions, doing fun activities together, basically make time for them and enjoy each others company.
I understand, there will be times when we need a reminder why we put ourselves in this situation, but… it will pass, I promise! and the reward is so much greater and sweeter.
They will remind us:
- To smile
- To really understand ourselves
- How to enjoy life’s simple pleasure
- How to have fun
- How to find the time in the “busy-ness” of our day
- How to explore all our emotions – happy, sad, angry, mad…
- What does lack of sleep looks like
- The true meaning of unconditional love
- What does patient looks like?
Imagine, would you be able to look back 20 years from now and smile about it?
- Have photos and memories to remind you of your wonderful time with your children and family?
- Remind you of all the happy morning greetings and fun and enjoyable breakfast together
- Pleasant dinners together and having the most enjoyable conversations
- The wonderful vacations?
These are all within your reach; you just have to make to make it happen… starting today!! Make the TIME now!
Have a wonderful day with your family!!