Author: Catherine G. S. Lim
There is more to the culture than what’s cooking in the peroh rumah, or kitchen. For instance, have you ever wondered why they speak the way they do? And what is the big deal about cherki games? Why are they always singing the dondang sayang? And, more importantly, what does it mean to be a Peranakan?
This books is suitable for all ages, including children. Very easy to read and easy to understand, with interesting hand drawn graphics.
- Publisher: Asiapac (January 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9812293167
- ISBN-13: 978-9812293169
- Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.8 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,271,562 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)